Sunday, April 8, 2012

Funny Quotes and Parts

Here's a list of some funny quotes and parts from Season 1+2 of Lego Ninjago:
1.Sensei Wu: Duck. Duck. DUCK!!
   Nya: I'm trying! I can't!
   Gets whacked by billboard.
   Sensei Wu: I told you to duck.
    Nya; I don't want to hear it.

2.Boy: Look Mummy a flying ship!
 Mom: Oh honey ships don't fly only planes.
 Boy: But mummy a flying ship!
 Mom; uh, that's nice dear.

3. Boy to Mom: See mummy? Snakes.

4: Sensei Wu. Don not be jealous of this samurai. Let it inspire you. Oh, FERRIS WHEEL!!!

5. Jay: We're saving a girl? Is she hot?

Hope you like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you will put your comment under anonymous, please put a signoff name in your comment. That way I can refer to you better and people can distinguish you too.