Saturday, May 5, 2012

Poll #10 Do you think the four-headed dragon is creepy?

You know, I think the polls are the main thing about my blog. Oh well. I'm not exactly giving a lot of stuff either. Anyway...

The end of another poll. Do you think the four-headed dragon is creepy? Not a lot of people voted for this one.
Yes:2
No:2
Sort of:0
Seriously! Four heads?! Isn't it creepy? Oh well...

So Season 2 of Lego Ninjago Masters of Spinjitsu is finished. We have to wait 'till around maybe late November for the next season! Pirates vs. Ninjas! I think this will be an interesting theme. You can check up more on this page. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1871731/episodes It has the episodes of Season 3. It could be different then this one so don't get mad at me if this is wrong please.

So while you're waiting for the next season, what are you going to do?
I don't know:
Dream about Ninjago:
Play with my ninja minifigures:
Chat on the Brick Blogger!:

And if you don't know what the brick blogger is, the brick blogger is a place where they talk about Lego including Ninjago. This is the link to TBB Ninjago place: http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/04/lego-ninjago-rise-of-the-snakes-episode-thirteen/
Ninja-GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you will put your comment under anonymous, please put a signoff name in your comment. That way I can refer to you better and people can distinguish you too.